Confession time. I've been working on today's post for the last 7 hours. A little sad isn't it? I was so excited this morning when I woke up and decided I was going to write about my favorite homemade bagel recipe. I've already cooked them, photographed them, and even started the post, but sadly that last little bit just can't seem to get written. Maybe it's because of the fact that it's 4 am and that two year old cutie baby boy of mine is still awake or maybe it's because oddly enough he only seems to attack me when I start working on that post. Whatever the case may be... it's not done and I'm just going to have to throw in the virtual towel on this one.

Tomorrow's post: homemade, fluffy, super yummy, beyond awesome bagels
Today's post... is this sad thing. I'm just going to call it a day and go drink my coffee and wait for the sun to rise.

Good night world. Or better yet... good morning from Kuwait.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.